NEW YEAR ROUND PLUNGE POOL
At the Lake House, only breathtaking describes the new gazebo with year round plunge pool. A large screen TV and wood burning fireplace are the backdrop for the fully tiled and heated pool. A spacious paver deck, inside and out, adds an elegant touch to this one of a kind amenity. For your convenience a covered poolside grill has been added.
Our Luxury Lodge on a Lake is your personal Shangri-La in the woods of Hocking Hills. Situated on a stunning lake surrounded by mature trees, the Lake House Lodge at Cherry Ridge Retreat of Hocking Hills is uniquely sited to maximize your enjoyment of your surroundings. Featuring sumptuous living spaces, picture windows, garden terraces and a stunning waters-edge gazebo, the Lake House Lodge is the premier accommodation at Cherry Ridge Retreat. There is nothing else like the Lake House Lodge in Hocking Hills, Ohio.
- ALL NEW year round temperature controlled Plunge Pool
- Generous living spaces for up to 8. (Base price includes 4 guests, additional guest charges will apply beyond that.)
- Private lake with lakeside gazebo
- Spacious family room with panoramic views
- Wood-burning fireplaces
Lake House Luxury Lodge Features
- Generous living spaces for up to 8. (Base price includes up to 4 guests, additional guest charges will apply beyond that.)
- Private lake with lakeside gazebo
- Spacious family room with panoramic views of pristine 2.5 acre lake
- Wood-burning fireplaces (wood is available for sale) – Indoor fireplaces are a seasonal amenity and only available for use from October through April. The fireplaces produce an extensive amount of heat and are only applicable for use during the winter season. Thank you for your understanding. Please note: firewood may not be brought to Cherry Ridge Retreat under any circumstances
- ALL NEW Outdoor Gazebo with wood burning outdoor fireplace, flat screen tv and year-round climate control Plunge Pool!
- Upstairs you’ll find a Master suite with deluxe king-size bed and pillow top mattress and full bath. The spacious living room with wood burning fireplace leads out to the bar, dining room and kitchen. The seasonal sun room comes right off the kitchen.
- Downstairs you will find the recreation room with a second bar, pool table and sliding glass door that leads to the private lakeside gazebo and firepit. The second Master with deluxe king-size bed and pillow top mattress, and detached full bath comes next. Down the wing, you will find the 2 queen size bedrooms and shared full bath.
- Gourmet kitchen with built-in bar. Kitchen equipped with with full-sized appliances, Calphalon cookware, coffee maker and grinder, blender, and food processor. Dishwasher included.
- Large dining room with panoramic views of lake
- Sun Porch
- Recreation room, wet bar and pool table
- Central Air / Heat
- Outdoor dining on large wrap-around deck
- Private lakeside gazebo with bar and beverage refrigerator
- Fire pit with firewood (additional charge)
- Entertainment options include 65″ HD LED TV in family room with 200 HD satellite channels. Additional TV’s are in the master suites and recreation room with satellite programming.
- Telephone with free long distance
- Wi-Fi is included
- Catch and release fishing on private lake reserved exclusively for Lake House and Boat House registrants
- Access to 140+ forested acres and miles of serene woodland trails (trail maps included)
- In Cabin Massage (additional charge)
- Note: Originally designed and built by the owner as a Hocking Hills getaway vacation retreat, this unique home may now be rented. The amenities at the Lake House Lodge, including the fire pit and gazebo on the lake, are private and are reserved exclusively for Lake House guests. Visitors are not permitted ensuring your absolute privacy.
Principally reserved for discriminating couples seeking a one-of-a-kind Hocking Hills vacation getaway experience, the Lake House Lodge includes something for everyone: all the comforts of home, plus miles of woodland trails, scenic picnic areas, stunning waterside gazebos and catch and release fishing.
The Lake House Lodge is situated in the middle of 140 forested acres and is surrounded by private hunting preserves and farmland. The closest public road is almost a mile from the entrance. The crackle of a roaring fire may be the only noise you hear during the course of your winter stay at the Lake House Lodge at Cherry Ridge Retreat.
Security Deposit of $1,000 is required for groups of 5 or more.