Set along the same pond as Waters Edge, Still Waters boasts beautiful views of the woods and water.
However, the truly unique feature of this cabin is the terraced stone pathway that leads guests from this accommodation through a woodland wildflower garden that descends to a fire pit overlooking the pond. This dynamic natural environment is a hallmark of Cherry Ridge Retreat’s motto: where nature meets tranquility.
Still Waters boasts beautiful views of the woods and water from both the cabin and private gazebo with deluxe hot tub. The fire pit at Still Waters is both intimate and private yet has dramatic views of the surrounding topography.
- Private Gazebo with Deluxe 4 person Sundance Hot Hub
- Generous living space for 2 Adults and 2 Children (Base price includes 2 guests, additional guest charges will apply beyond that.)
- Cabin can be booked for 4 adults upon request.
- 2 Bedroom Cabin
- Views of the Central Pond
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Two-sided, see-through Gas Log Fireplace (Seasonal)
Still Waters Luxury Cabin Features
- Generous living space for 2 Adults and 2 Children (Base price includes up to 2 guests, additional guest charges will apply beyond that.)
- Views of the Central Pond
- Gourmet Kitchen with full-sized appliances, stainless cookware, drip coffee maker (filters included) and coffee grinder, blender, and food processor. Dishwasher included.
- Two-sided, see-through Gas Log Fireplace in family room and master bedroom. Stone lined fireplace provides a striking architectural statement. (Indoor fireplaces are a seasonal amenity and only available for use from October through April. The fireplaces produce an extensive amount of heat and are only applicable for use during the winter season.)
- Artist-designed furniture
- Phones with free long distance
- Entertainment Center with Smart TV and over 200 HD satellite channels
- Wi-Fi is included
- 2 bedrooms, King size bed downstairs, Queen size bed upstairs. Linens, pillows and blankets provided.
- Central Air / Heat
- Full bathroom with shower, vanity sink and granite top
- All natural Aveda bath products and ultra-plush towels
- Private gazebo with deluxe hot tub
- Attached covered porch with seating area and stainless steel gas grill (propane included)
- Picnic Table
- Fire pit with firewood (additional charge) Please note: firewood may not be brought to Cherry Ridge Retreat under any circumstances
- Use of pond side gazebo, fire pit, stone barbeque and private picnic areas
- Catch and release fishing
- Access to 140+ forested acres and miles of serene woodland trails (trail maps included)
- In Cabin Massage (additional charge)
Cherry Ridge Retreat luxury cabins were designed to be the Hocking Hills most unique and luxurious experience, for those who want the best. Absolute attention to every detail has been built into these cabins to assure you the finest vacation experience possible. All of our Cherry Ridge Retreat deluxe cabins are detailed to maximize your comfort, pleasure and absolute privacy.
Our living rooms feature artist designed furniture, stylish yet comfortable sofas and chairs, wide-plank wood floors, cathedral ceilings, picture windows and a gas log boulder fireplace.
Our spacious open-plan kitchens are suitable for preparing a gourmet meal. They include food processors, coffee grinders, stainless cookware and a bar that overlooks the great room. We also provide stainless steel barbecue grills with propane included.
This deluxe cabin features two comfortable bedrooms with woodland views. The master bedroom includes a gas log boulder fireplace. Our deluxe queen-size beds and ultra-soft linens have been chosen to ensure your stay is a comfortable, restful one.