Perfect for a honeymoon or getaway, Still Waters overlooks our Central Pond and Gazebo Area – this area is lit at night and creates a mystical illusion when viewed through the trees in the evening.
The fire pit at Still Waters is both intimate and private yet has dramatic views of the surrounding topography. Our new Deluxe Sundance 4 Person Hot Tub is situated in its own gazebo, creating your very own Spa in the Woods.
Still Waters Deluxe Cabin Features
- Generous living space for 2 Adults and 2 Children
- Views of the Central Pond
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Stone fireplace (Lennox Elite Gas Log) in family room and master bedroom. Indoor fireplaces are a seasonal amenity and only available for use after Labor Day and before Memorial Day. Thank you for your understanding.
- Artist-designed furniture
- Phones with free long distance
- Entertainment Center with HDTV and over 200 HD satellite channels, Blu-Ray player with access to our movie library
- Bluetooth enabled sound bars with Sirius satellite radio
- Wi-Fi is available (additional charges)
- Full bathroom with shower, vanity sink and granite top
- Central Air / Heat
- All natural Aveda bath products and ultra-plush towels
- Private gazebo with deluxe hot tub
- Attached covered porch with seating area and stainless steel gas grill (propane included)
- Picnic Table
- Fire pit with firewood (additional charge) Please note: firewood may not be brought to Cherry Ridge Retreat under any circumstances
- Use of pond side gazebo, campfire ring, stone barbeque and private picnic areas
- Catch and release fishing
- Access to 140+ forested acres and miles of serene woodland trails (trail maps included)
- In Cabin Massage (additional charge)
These deluxe cabins were designed to be the Hocking Hills #1 Accommodations for those who want the best. Absolute attention to every detail has been built into these cabins to assure you the finest vacation experience possible. All of our Cherry Ridge Retreat deluxe cabins are detailed to maximize your comfort, pleasure and absolute privacy.
Our living rooms feature artist designed furniture, stylish yet comfortable sofas and chairs, wide-plank wood floors, cathedral ceilings, picture windows and a gas log boulder fireplace.
Our spacious open-plan kitchens are suitable for preparing a gourmet meal. They include food processors, coffee grinders, Calphalon cookware and a bar that overlooks the great room. We also provide stainless steel barbecue grills with propane included.
This deluxe cabin features two comfortable bedrooms with woodland views. The master bedroom includes a gas log boulder fireplace. Our deluxe queen-size beds and ultra-soft linens have been chosen to ensure your stay is a comfortable, restful one.