Set in a groomed forest above a picturesque pond, Waters Edge boasts one of the most arresting views on the property.
From the moment you set eyes on Waters Edge, the distinction is clear—this cabin offers unsurpassed vistas of the property’s water features, with a tranquil, lily-pad strewn pond and gazebo in the foreground and another, larger pond in the background that includes an uplit fountain. At night, enjoy the views from your very own gazebo with deluxe hot tub or fireside while relaxing in adirondack chairs – the effect is magical. At night, the effect is magical. That’s why this cabin gets the owner’s vote for “Best View”.
- Private Gazebo with Deluxe Sundance Hot Tub
- Generous living space for 2 Adults and 2 Children (Base price includes 2 guests, additional guest charges will apply beyond that.)
- Cabin can be booked for 4 adults upon request.
- 2 Bedroom Cabin – King bed downstairs, Queen upstairs
- Views of the Central Pond
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Two-sided, see-through Gas Log Fireplace (Seasonal)
Water’s Edge Luxury Cabin Features
- Generous living space for 2 Adults and 2 Children (Base price includes up to 2 guests, additional guest charges will apply beyond that.)
- 2 bedrooms, 1 King and 1 Queen size bed. Linens, pillows and blankets provided.
- Views of the Central Pond
- Gourmet Kitchen with full-sized appliances, stainless cookware, drip coffee maker (filters included) and coffee grinder, blender, and food processor. Dishwasher included.
- Two-sided, see-through Gas Log Fireplace in family room and master bedroom. Stone lined fireplace provides a striking architectural statement. (Indoor fireplaces are a seasonal amenity and only available for use from October through April. The fireplaces produce an extensive amount of heat and are only applicable for use during the winter season.)
- Artist-designed furniture
- Phones with free long distance
- Entertainment Center with Smart TV and over 200 HD satellite channels
- Wi-Fi is included
- Full bathroom with shower, vanity sink and granite top
- Central Air / Heat
- All natural Aveda bath products and ultra-plush towels
- Private gazebo with deluxe hot tub
- Attached porch with stainless steel gas grill (propane included) and seating area
- Picnic Table
- Fire pit with firewood (additional charge) Please note: firewood may not be brought to Cherry Ridge Retreat under any circumstances
- Use of pond side gazebo, campfire ring, stone barbeque and private picnic areas
- Catch and release fishing
- Access to 140+ forested acres and miles of serene woodland trails (trail maps included)
- In Cabin Massage (additional charge)
Cherry Ridge Retreat luxury cabins were designed to be the Hocking Hills most unique and luxurious experience, for those who want the best. Absolute attention to every detail has been built into these cabins to assure you the finest vacation experience possible. All of our luxurious cabins are detailed to maximize your comfort, pleasure and absolute privacy.
Our living rooms feature artist designed furniture, stylish yet comfortable sofas and chairs, wide-plank wood floors, cathedral ceilings, picture windows and a gas log boulder fireplace.
Our spacious open-plan kitchens are suitable for preparing a gourmet meal. They include food processors, coffee grinders, stainless cookware and a bar that overlooks the living room. We also provide stainless steel barbecue grills with propane included.
This deluxe cabin features two comfortable bedrooms with woodland views. The master bedroom includes a King size bed a gas log boulder fireplace. Our deluxe beds and ultra-soft linens have been chosen to ensure your stay is a comfortable, restful one.